Sharing one of our most valued customer's story from Mumbai.
Read to know more about how Sambar Stories products have become a part of Mr. Asit Desai's kitchen and family:
1. Tell us about yourself (Your name, occupation, City of Stay)
Asit T Desai, about to retire doing business having completed 7 decades on earth, Mumbai
2. How you came across Sambar Stories?
Saw some blurb either on Facebook or elsewhere on the net.
3. What is the problem you / your family members were facing or any situation in your life which Sambar Stories products or we have helped with?
We enjoy South Indian food and so that led me to want to try,out your range - the Biryani has been a great success also with my daughters who live abroad and in fact we aim to order some next week [ as one of them is here presently ] and your Upma mix has found regular favour too.
4. Any personal stories you can share with us involving Sambar Stories (our products)
The Biryani, with veg or non veg additions has been a hit with my daughters' friends abroad , as it has a perfect level of spices!!
5. How has your experience been with us so far and your reason for trusting us?
Have been impressed with your product, customer response and delivery system too.
Hope you can continue to grow the range and work out a bulk shipment deal with any international courier service, to carry your products abroad, where there is a large client pool to be had !
Thank you very much Sir, for sharing your wonderful feedback and kind words with us.