Preparation time : 5-10min Cooking time : 15 min Serves: 4
- Moong Dal (soaked for 3-4 hours) – 1cup
- Rice grains – 1 tablespoon
- Onions (chopped) - 2 medium
- Ghee / Oil – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Green Chilies - 2
- Ginger (grated) – ½ inch piece
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Sambar Stories Instant Upma Mix
- Water – 1 Cup
- Boil water in a bowl and add Upma mix to it.
- Tasty Upma is ready in 2 minutes.
- Drain water from the moong dal soaked for 3-4 hours.
- Add rice to it and wash the mixture.
- Add green chilies, cumin seeds, salt and ginger to the above mixture and blend it adding some water. This makes a thick batter ready to make Pesarattu.
- Heat pan. Pour some batter and spread it like Dosa.
- Pour ghee/oil on the circumference of the Dosa. Sprinkle chopped onions on the top of the Dosa.
- Fold the Dosa and serve on a plate.
Add Upma to it and eat it hot with any chutney dips made using Sambar Stories Chutney Powders.